I’m the host of this website and owner of Erik Bishoff Photography. I am a professional photographer based in Eugene Oregon living just across the Willamette river from the University of Oregon campus in Springfield.
You can probably see from my portfolio and galleries that I have been successful in working for a very wide variety of clients. I pride myself in capturing images honestly with a genuine and “up-front” style. With a background in both Fine Art Photography and Photojournalism, I feel it is my duty to diligently capture the beauty or unique qualities of what is in front of the lens and promptly present it to you with no strings attached.
Whether you are a new bride-to-be searching out professional photography services for the first time, a publication in need of a day-rate photojournalist, or a business person seeking a new eye for your marketing materials, I can accommodate your needs. Please contact me directly for information on professional photography services and have a look around my site. I know you’re going to love what you see!
- Masters of Architecture - University of Oregon - 2008
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Photography - University of Oregon - 2005
- Minor in Architectural History - University of Oreogn - 2005
- American Society of Media Photographers
- American Institute of Architects
- Wedding Photojournalists Association
- Eugene & Oregon Photographers Professional Group